The bacteria in the BioBrick forms a biofilm which is continually replaced and produces a continuous and renewable supply of highly active enzymes for fat and grease degradation. This biofilm adheres to the drainage system walls and is highly resistant to cleaning fluids and disinfectants, thus providing a longer lasting protection than enzyme or caustic products, which have minimal contact time.
Depending on application each brick should last approxiamtely 1 month each.
• Safe and Stable blend of Bacillus spores.
• Aerobic and facultative anaerobic strains with a fast growth rate.
• Ability to work under a great range of conditions – low and high temperature, low and high pH, aerobic and anaerobic conditions, low-nutrient conditions, salinity, etc.
• Production of extra-cellular enzymes providing a wide range of degradation capabilities including fats, oils and greases, short and long chain fatty acids, cellulose, protein and starch.
- Suitable for floor gulleys and pumping stations
- Fat digestion
- Improved flow
- Eliminate blockages
- Effective odour reduction
- Complete digestion of solids
- Reduction of pump use and wear
- Significant reduction in BOD levels
Longevity (Approx.): 1 Months Per Brick